- 1/2 cup Gayle’s Ozark Stout Ale Mustard or Gayle’s Honey Horseradish Dijon Mustard
- 1 ¼ cup Gayle’s Sweet ‘N’ Sassy BBQ Sauce
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 8 (4 to 5-ounce) lamb chops
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
Grilled Lamb Chops with Mustard Barbecue Sauce
- Whisk together the mustard and BBQ sauce in a small bowl and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Cover and let sit at room temperature for at least 30 minutes before serving. Can be made 2 days in advance and stored in the refrigerator.
- Preheat the grill to high or a grill pan over high heat. Season the lamb on both sides with salt and pepper, to taste and brush with cooking oil. Put the chops on the grill and cook, 3 to 4 minutes. Brush with the sauce, then turn the chops over and continue grilling, 2 to 3 minutes more, brushing the top with more of the sauce. Remove the chops from the grill to a serving platter. Brush with more of the sauce and serve.