- Pour Gayle's Sweet 'N' Sassy Barbecue Sauce over the meat.
- Turn the meat over to adequately coat both sides.
- Cover the meat tightly with aluminum foil. Stick the pan into the fridge for at least 12 hours-24 hours is better.
- When you're ready to cook it, stick the pan directly into a 275-degree oven. Keep it tightly covered in foil.
- Just walk away for about 7 hours and enjoy your day.
When meat is done, remove from oven and place on a cutting board and slice against the grain. Serve with your Passover noodle kugel and enjoy!