- 4 lbs. chicken wings
- 1 cup Gayle's Sweet 'N' Sassy BBQ Sauce (EXTRA SASSY OR HONEY)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- Baking pans with wire racks
BBQ Buffalo Wings
- Separate the chicken wings at the joint with kitchen shears or a sharp knife. Cut off the tips of the wings so they don't burn in the oven.
- Put the chicken wings in a ziplock plastic bag. Pour in the Gayle's BBQ Sauce. Shake the bag to coat the chicken with the sauce.
- Set the bag in a bowl and put it in the refrigerator overnight, or for at least 3 hours. Shake the bag occasionally to keep the BBQ sauce distributed over the chicken.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Drain the chicken wings and discard the sauce. Combine the flour, salt, pepper, and garlic powder in a flat dish.
- Dredge the chicken wings in the flour mixture. Shake off excess flour and place wings on a rack in a roasting pan. Don't crowd the wings.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until the chicken is starting to crisp along the edges and the coating is golden brown. Turn the chicken once during cooking. Remove from the oven and serve with dipping sauces.