- 2 tablespoons nacho chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 rack of baby back ribs, about 3 lbs
- 1 bottle of Gayle's Chipotle BBQ Sauce
Ribs with Smokey Chipotle BBQ Sauce
- Combine dry ingredients and add the olive oil to make a smooth paste. Rub over the ribs. Refrigerate 2 hours, or up to overnight.
- Cook the ribs in a covered gas grill or charcoal barbeque, using the indirect heat method, according to manufacturers' directions. Cook approximately one hour, or until very tender. Remove ribs from the grill, wrap in foil, and set aside. (Ribs can be made ahead to this point, store in refrigerator.)
- Heat the grill as for direct cooking method. Remove the ribs from the foil and grill, basting with Gayle's Chipotle BBQ Sauce until heated through and the sauce is well glazed. Serve with extra sauce for dipping.