- 4 Salmon fillets (around 2lbs)
- 2 Tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1 Teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 Teaspoon minced ginger
- 1/2 cup Gayle's Sweet 'N' Sassy BBQ Sauce
- Black sesame seeds
Asian BBQ Salmon
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
- Mix the soy sauce, sesame seed oil, garlic and ginger together in a small bowl.
- Place salmon on a lined baking sheet. Pour the marinade on top of the salmon.
- Bake the salmon for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and brush salmon with the BBQ sauce.
- Place the salmon back in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Top and cover the salmon with the black sesame seeds. Serve.