- 6 large shrimp (1/4 lb.), peeled, finned
- 6 chunks fresh pineapple (1-1/2 inch)
- 6 oz. chopped green bell pepper (1-1/2 inch)
- 6 wedges onion (1-inch wide)
- 1/4 cup Gayle's Sweet 'N' Sassy BBQ Sauce
BBQ Shrimp and Pineapple Kabobs
- PREHEAT grill to medium-high heat. Using four long wooden skewers (pre-soak in water so they do not burn), place two skewers, side-by-side on clean work surface.
- THREAD shrimp onto each set of two parallel skewers alternately with the pineapple, peppers and onions. (You will have two kabobs.)
- GRILL kabobs 4 to 6 min. or until shrimp turn pink, turning and brushing occasionally with the barbecue sauce. Serve over hot cooked rice.
- Substitute boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces. Grill and brush with Gayle's Sweet 'N' Sassy BBQ Sauce.