BBQ Turkey Roll ups
- Pour 1 tablespoon of barbecue sauce in the center of a flattened tortilla. Spread the sauce with the back of the spoon until it covers the tortilla in a thin layer.
- Layer the turkey slices over the barbecue sauce.
- Spread a layer of shredded lettuce over the turkey.
- Add chopped carrot and chopped red pepper to the lettuce layer. The vegetable bits give the roll-up a nice crunch and add a dab of moisture.
- Roll the tortilla tightly, starting from the edge nearest you. Apply gentle pressure to the top as you roll it over into a tube.
- Place the rolled tortilla on a sheet of foil. Hold the end of the foil against the tortilla and roll it up into a tight tube. Pinch the ends to seal. Alternatively, tuck the roll-up into a large plastic zipper bag and roll the bag around the roll-up, pressing out air as you go. Seal the bag closed.
**Don't forget to include a small sealed container of Gayle's BBQ Sauce for dipping veggies, or anything else you enjoy!**